Will I receive my order before Christmas?
- Unfortunately we won't be able to fulfil any orders until 2 January 2023! Apologies for the inconvenience
How will Covid-19 affect my order?
- There might be delays in processing and shipping. We will aim to get your order to you as soon and safely as possible.
When will I receive my items?
- Once we have received your order and payment, we will aim to post your item(s) to you within 2-5 working days.
- We use Royal Mail as our shipping provider so delivery times will depend on Royal Mail's handling times.
How much do you charge for postage & packing?
- The shipping rates are calculated based on the destination, the weight of the items in the order, the average parcel size and the options selected, all prices are in line with current Royal Mail (UK) business customer rates.
- We currently do not support order tracking, but please contact us if this is required (additional charge might be applied). If there is any problem with your order we will email you within 2 working days to discuss it with you.
- For international postage we are only able to send parcels up to 2kg and for certain European countries 5kg with Royal Mail. See more information here: https://www.royalmail.com/business/services/sending/parcels-worldwide/international-parcels
- For the UK, we can only send large parcels up to 30kg with ParcelForce UK.
- Please contact us if you wish to arrange special delivery.
Do you post overseas?
- Yes, if you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
- We are only able to send parcels up to 2kg and for certain European countries 5kg with Royal Mail. See more information here: https://www.royalmail.com/business/services/sending/parcels-worldwide/international-parcels.
- Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- For more information about Import Duty see our 'Terms and Conditions'.
What are the rules about VAT and International Tax Free Orders?
- UK Value Added Tax (VAT) is applied to all prices on the website as standard apart from books and children’s clothing, which are exempt. If you have a non-EU/International website account the prices are shown without UK tax. If the delivery address is outside the EU, the UK tax will be removed at checkout.
- If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
- See our 'Terms and Conditions' for more information.
How do I return an item?
- Please complete the form here and return it with any Products using the pre-printed returns label.
- All postal charges are at the cost of the customer and we recommend using registered post.
- If an exchange or replacement is required an email will be sent when any Products are dispatched. If for any reason any Products are out of stock, a refund will be issued.
- Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full; including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us. See our 'Terms and Conditions' for further information.
How do I receive a refund?
- If refund is required, you will be refunded no later than 30 days after the day we receive any Products that you are being returned back from you.
- You will be sent a confirmation when refund has taken place, please allow up to 10 working days after the email date for the funds to appear in your account. Please note we will only refund using the original Payment method used (i.e. Debit/Credit card or PayPal).
- We do not refund any of the delivery charges, unless Products have a defect. See our 'Terms and Conditions' for further information.
Why have I received PayPal confirmation from a different email address?
- PayPal will confirm receipt of payment via email, as you will see in the in the message it will be addressed from 'Girton College <firstname.lastname@example.org>' and in the message it will confirm 'payment sent to email@example.com'. This is because our PayPal account is fulfilled by the Girton College Development Office.
- If you have any queries about payment, please contact us via 'firstname.lastname@example.org'.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device